Positions Available: 1
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Date Listed: 23rd September,2020
Juglo is a multi-national marketplace already launched in UK, Poland, Hungary, Germany and Austria, with a vision to expand in 140 countries by 2023
We’re looking for a self-motivated eCommerce assistant to join our team at Juglo.
You will be directly in-charge to help our team in managing and growth of the business while working directly under the supervision of the head of eCommerce.
You will be responsible to facilitate the sellers on Juglo by using the integration methods and manipulating and importing the data submitted in the seller product listings. Your duties would also include that you keep up with the sellers and answer their queries using our ticketing system, and ensure that the product listings comply with our code of standards and terms and conditions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Operate product data and manipulate it to meet requirements (CSV, XML)
- Ensure that the products listed comply with our code of standards
- Import completed listings into the system
- Examine the product listings and feeds and evaluate change requests
- Ensure that the products listed on website are correctly categorized
- Provide first-class support to sellers via the ticketing system
- Act as a go-between with internal departments of the company
- Annual pay rises and bonus according to performance
- A chance to learn in a fast-pace environment
- The opportunity to be a part of a multi-national marketplace.We are based in Koh e Noor Plaza, Faisalabad.
- Daily refreshments
To be eligible for the role of an eCommerce assistant you require the following:
- Proven previous eCommerce product management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- First-class time management skills and attention to detail
- Experience with MS Excel
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
Do you have what it takes to be a fundamental part of one of the biggest upcoming marketplaces worldwide? If so, we want to hear from you!
In return, we'll offer you a rewarding salary, an incredible and friendly working environment and the opportunity to expand your horizons in one of the fastest-growing multi-national marketplaces in the world.
We're based in Koh e Noor Plaza, Faisalabad. To apply, please send your Resume and a short Cover Letter at email@example.com. If you qualify for the position, you’ll hear back from us soon!