Positions Available: 1
Salary: Based on experience
Date Listed: 23rd September,2020
Juglo.com is an upcoming marketplace to be launched in UK in 2020 with a vision to expand into 140 countries by 2023.
We’re looking for a self-motivated and highly responsible Marketing Assistant to join our team at Juglo.
To be eligible for this role, you will require proven experience in eCommerce marketing strategies and synchronizing social media channels to build a genuine audience. You will also need a considerable understanding of email marketing and digital marketing analytics.
You’ll be responsible to assist the marketing manager in creating converting marketing strategies and building a community using social media channels. This would mean that you’ll need experience in writing and sending email newsletters and promotions, choose good offers and sharing with publishers, and running marketing campaigns including web adverts, affiliate networks, banner marketing, print media, online marketing.
You will also be required to submit weekly reports of the conversion results of marketing campaigns run by your team.
Your job duties would include:
- Creating and implementing marketing strategies
- Managing all outgoing consumer-focused email marketing
- Executing various effective social media strategies throughout the year
- Reporting performance and results of marketing campaigns run by the team
- Selecting high-selling products from our catalogue to target with promotions
- Working and mangaging sales and commissions with affiliate associates
- Communicating with our design and content teams
- Acting as a bridge between the marketing partners in PR, social, SEO and paid search
- Submitting weekly reports of marketing campaigns and google analytics
- Annual pay rises and bonus according to performance
- A chance to learn in a fast-pace environment
- The opportunity to be a part of a multi-national marketplace.We are based in Koh e Noor Plaza, Faisalabad.
- Daily refreshments
Do you have what it takes to be a fundamental part of one of the biggest upcoming marketplaces in Pakistan? If so, we want to hear from you!
In return, we'll offer you a rewarding salary, an incredible and friendly working environment and the opportunity to expand your horizons in one of the fastest-growing marketplaces in Pakistan.
We're based in Koh e Noor Plaza, Faisalabad. To apply, please send your Resume and a short Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you qualify for the position, you’ll hear back from us soon!