Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
No posts found
- Deal By You Introduce method of cooking.Himalayan salt rock tile you can sear, grill and cook like a pro.Just place this Himalayan salt rock tile directly on your grill for amazing new grilling and BBQ options.Place on your stove top and sear or cook directly on the heated tile for tantalizing flavor and texture.
- Natural Himalayan Rock Salt
- Natural Salt Cooking Tile
- Best for grilling
- Full of Flavour Food
- Increase Protiens in Food
- Minerals block cooking is the new mod.
Mined from ancient salt deposits buried beneath the Himalayas, these natural salt blocks are perfect for cooking meats and vegetables as well as serving appetizers. Place raw foods directly on top to flavor food naturally, while heating the block by a grill or oven. Himalayan salt is also long-lasting and naturally antibiotic, needing little more than wiping with a damp sponge after use. Whatever you’re serving up, you will be sure to do so with greater flavor and flair and really impress your guests.
For a Gas Cooking Range:
Put your salt tile on the stove top. Set heat to low, give the tile at least 15 minutes to heat up. You may notice moisture accumulating at the edges. As the salt tile heats, this will evaporate off. The slower you do this, the better. Increase the heat slowly – low-medium for 15 minutes, and then medium-high for 15 minutes. If extremely hot sauté temperature is desired; increase flame to full high for another 5 to 10 minutes. How do you know when your tile is ready to use? If you have a laser thermometer, the tile should be at least 500 degrees F. If you don’t, simply sprinkle a few drops of water on the tile. If they sizzle away instantly, the tile should be hot enough.
No posts found