Cart is empty
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
No posts found
- Kn95 Face Mask With Filter 5 Layer Professional Medical Grade Mask Kn95 Face Mask With Out Filter 5 Layer Professional Medical Grade Mask PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED ACCORDING TO W.H.O STANDARDS
- 5 Layer Protections
- Protection against Dust, Bacteria, Gas Protection from Virus Transmission
- Protection from Droplet Transmission
- Protection from Fog
- Protection from Pollution
- Ultrasonic Welded Elastic
- Ultra Comfortable Ear Loop, Best for Travel and Personal Care
- Adjustable Nose Bridge Chinese Imported Non-Woven Material
- Anti-Fog, Anti Dust.
- Protection from coronavirus, Adjustable elastic
- Adjustable nose bridge, Precision Physical Solder Joint
- The triangular design is very suitable for nose, eyes, and facial contours, suitable for any age group
- Allowing smooth breathing, reducing heat and moisture accumulation.
- 1st and 5th layer non-woven layers: high strength good flexibility, dustproof particles, no adhesive, nontoxic.
- 2nd and 3rd layer melt brown cloth layers: filter dust effects good, containing anti-static material, low suction resistance, new environmental protection no peculiar smell healthier.
- 4th layer Electrostatic cotton layer: breathable soft and warm, 1 time thicker than normal, strong filtration
- The elastic band is designed to fit well in comfortable to wear without stress behind the ears.
- To prevent excessive buildup of moisture inside the mask area, the exhale will not fully blow out the air but partial airflow will ensure that there is less sweat and moisture buildup inside the mask area. Most of the exhaled air will go out through the upper nose side. Suitable for people wearing spectacles.
- A nose clip for better grip betters the stability of the mask on the face to prevent falling.
- The mask can be disinfected and reused with a suitable disinfectant. However, the integrity of the mask will deteriorate over time with washing. Forefront line professionals wash and reusing is not advised.
No posts found