- Please make sure that this form is filled with your accurate details.
- Providing forged information would result in us terminating your VAT registration case on immediate basis.
- In case you are found scamming, it could possibly lead us to report you to the concerned authorities.
The information provided will be used to make a legal declaration to UK HMRC and for European VAT registration on your behalf.
Terms of VAT registration:
Your UK VAT would be registered if you:
- Currently do not have any ongoing trading activities in the UK or Europe
- Do not own or use a business bank account in the UK or Europe, but have your own business bank account in the country that you are currently operating your business in.
- Intend to do all the business through Juglo.com in UK or other stated European countries.
- Import the goods sold on your Juglo Seller Account from your own country or another non EU country
*Date of company incorporation is the date when your company number was issued by your state authority
*Please save your VAT registration password. You will be asked to provide this password later.
*You are also required to provide two supplementary evidences for identity vertification that can be copies of his/hers':
- Mortgage statement
- Lease/rental agreement
- Birth certificate
- Utility bill
- Marriage or civil partnership certificate
- Decree absolute or decree of dissolution certificate
- An official document from an employer that contains your name, date of birth and Tax Identification Number
*Tax identity Number issued by the IRS should be in the format 00-0000000
*Date of company incorpation is the date when your company number was issued by your state authority
If you need assistance, please email us at email@example.com