Get a UK VAT Registration and Tax Filing Service
Why should you register with us?
- For online selling in UK it is must for a foreign seller to be registered as VAT and have EORI number for clearing of goods from customs
- Simple application with only simple steps that are guided to you by our support staff
- Low filing costs as compared to our competitors
- Better service to help you complete your tax returns with ease as you need to file VAT returns monthly or quarterly in UK
- Get your products shipped and stored safely in UK.
- Send your products to UK and start selling.
- Start your business in UK.
If you’re looking to export your products to the United Kingdom you need to make sure that you are well-aware of their tax laws and practices. This will ensure that you are able to calculate your business costs aptly. Figuring all this takes some time and a lot of patience, which is why we are here to assist you to get your VAT set up hassle-free, without any additional charges.
Follow our step-by-step guidelines below to set up UK VAT.
Step 1: Register with us
In order to import your products from your manufacturer into the United Kindgom, you will need a VAT/EORI number. We can apply for a VAT number for you using HMRC. The duration for this complete process is between 7 to 21 days for UK and Europe; however it may be completed earlier in UK as compared to Europe. This includes the time that you register with us, apply for the VAT and complete the registration process.
Meanwhile, to speed up your selling process on Juglo, we can get your products shipped from the supplier country so that you can set up your accounts on Juglo and start getting customers and get more sales.
Registration for UK VAT: £300
Step 2: Get your Shipment in UK
While your VAT is being set up and you have successfully registered with us, we will help you get your first shipment in UK
You can send a shipment to UK as soon as you have registered with us. This will help you save time as you prepare to get your VAT number and get your products set up on your Amazon UK and Europe without causing any holdup
Step 3: Sign and Submit the HMRC form
The next step would be to print and sign the HMRC form with the correct date and email it to email@example.com with your seller account details. We will handle the case from thereon.
Make sure that you have made the payment before you email it as your registration request would not proceed without payment.